About Durbocem Cellar and Damp Wall Paint
Durbocem is solvent-borne and contains cement, and therefore is extremely suitable to be applied on damp walls and cellars.
- Builds a strong bond with the damp substrate.
- Can be applied on chalking substrates.
- Builds a strong bond with cement-based substrates.
- Interior and exterior use
- Can be recoated with Paracem to provide a final colour (when the substrate is dry).
Brush off chalking surfaces with a wire brush. Water leaks must be made watertight with a suitable quick drying cement by using a hawk or trowel.
Application and Thinning
Brush: Use a semi-hard brush. Do not dilute.
Roller: Use a mohair roller. Do not dilute.
Air-atomised spray: Not recommended.
Airless spray: Not recommended..