About Rust-Oleum Elastofill Elastic Jointing Paste
RustOleum Elastofill forms a rubber-like seal with permanently high elasticity (>900%) and will absorb strong expansion and deformation.
Elastofill is waterproof and very resistant to ageing, alkalies, weather and temperature variations.
- Easy to apply with exceptional adhesion on a variety of surfaces.
- Ideal for Sealing, Jointing, Filling and Fixing
- Recommended surfaces; concrete wood, metal, glass, hard PVC, tiles, plaster, aluminium and bitumen.
- Satin-gloss finish
- 6 colour choices: Black, White, Grey, Beige, Brown and Clear.
- Can be painted for long lasting waterproof durability.
For best results, ensure surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, degreased and lightly abraded.
Grind out fine cracks in a V-shape to around 0.5cm wide.
Prime any crack edges with RustOleum Pegafix Primer
Hard PVC should be primed with RustOleum Primer 44HS.
Metal and Glass to be primed with diluted Rustoleum Noxyde.
On Porous surfaces, always use an appropriate primer.
Apply using a standard sized skeleton gun then fit with a spatula, palette knife, or glue spreader.
Joints have to be smoothed with a finger or with a cloth soaked in Thinner, or in water and soap.
The surface in contact with the air must be sufficiently large as the Elastofill will transform into a rubber like mass by the evaporation of water.
RustOleum Elastofill will be touch dry in 3 hours, and recoatable in 1 day.
Apply at a minimum temperature of 5 Degrees C
Cleanup with water.
When dry, Elastofill can be removed mechanically, or softened with a synthetic thinner, by rubbing or scratching.