About Teknos Rensa Super Paint Cleaner
Rensa Super Paint Cleaner is an efficient universal detergent for washing of all kind of building surfaces and for pre-treating surfaces before painting. For indoor and outdoor use.
It is is an evaporating detergent, which is not necessary to rinse with water. Using the detergent is quick and easy: wipe off the dirt, let it dry for 5 minutes and paint.
Rensa Super can be used on all paint and constructional surfaces, which endure cleaning with water.
Rensa Super is environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
It meets the requirements by OECD and by the Detergent regulation of European Parliament and the Council on detergents for biodegradability (OECD 301B, EC 648 /2004).
Direction For Use
Rensa Super is a ready-to-use solution, which is used undiluted.
For slightly dirty surfaces or for objects, where using water is not possible, the cleaning can be done by Rensa Super wiping: moisten a sponge, cleaning cloth etc. with the detergent and wipe the surface clean.
The surface can be painted right after the detergent has dried.
When cleaning very dirty or large surfaces use Rensa Super as traditional detergents:
Wet porous surfaces, such as untreated wood, plaster etc., with water before applying the detergent.
This prevents the detergent from absorbing too much and drying too fast.
Apply the detergent to the surface to be cleaned by using e.g. a brush or low-pressure spray (so-called garden spray).
Let it act for about 10 minutes.
Rensa Super is an efficient, but user- and environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
Using the detergent must be followed with a reasonable caution. Avoid skin contact and breathing the spray mist. Protect eyes from splashes.
The detergent does not harm painted surfaces or the most usual materials/constructional surfaces, but avoid unnecessary splashing.
For the most delicate materials, e.g. textile surfaces, must be ensured efficient protection and suitability of the product by testing the effects on a small, unnoticeable area of the surface to be treated.
The detergent does not harm garden plants, but avoid unnecessary splashing. The most sensitive plants can be covered or wet with water before the treatment.