About Rust-Oleum Peganox
Rust-Oleum Peganox is a premium water-based, easy-to-use by brush and roller ideal for long-term corrosion protection of metal surfaces.
Its unique formulation performs like no other coating available and offers unsurpassed rust, corrosion and water protection. It is an excellent over-coat and an alternative to sandblasting.
The use of primers and other finishing paints are not needed when using Peganox to decorate and protect steelwork.
- Flexible –protecting the film against cracking, peeling and protection from abrasion and knocks
- High adhesion preventing rust from spreading
- Water resistant and stops moisture from penetrating down to the surface
- Provides excellent edge coverage, protecting areas that are subject to more abuse
- Contains anti-corrosive pigments providing additional protection
- Requires minimal surface preparation
- Resists long–term UV degradation
- Excellent flow and appearance
- Water based, single pack, VOC compliant
- High build
- Flexible with 200% elasticity
- A combined primer and topcoat in one
- Impact resistant
The substrate needs to be dust and rust free.
On new galvanised surfaces, new zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, apply first a coat of Galvaprim or Pegalink.
On ferrous substrates, apply Peganox in red or grey as the first coat.
In all instances apply contrasting Peganox colours for subsequent layers.
Application and Thinning
Brush, Apply undiluted.
Roller, Apply undiluted.
Air-atomised spray, apply undiluted.
Airless spray, nozzle: 11 - 13 / Pressure: 220 bars.
Diluted with max. 3% of water.