About Rust-Oleum Noxyde Plus
Rust-Oleum NOXYDE Plus is a high quality water based, easy-to-use and quick drying coating ideal for long-term corrosion protection of metal surfaces.
Its' unique formulation performs like no other coating available and offers unsurpassed rust, corrosion and water protection.
It is an excellent over-coat and an alternative to sandblasting. The use of primers and other finishing paints are not needed when using Noxyde Plus to decorate and protect steelwork.
- Flexible – protecting the film against cracking, peeling and protection from abrasion and knocks
- High adhesion preventing rust from spreading
- Provides Excellent Edge Coverage, protecting areas that are subject to more abuse
- Contains Anti-Corrosive Pigments providing additional protection against corrosion
- Requires Minimal Surface Preparation
- Resists long–term UV degradation
The substrate has to be dust and rust free by sandblasting or high pressure water jetting. After jetting, the substrate has to be dust free. On new galvanised surfaces, new zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, apply a coat of Galvaprim or Pegalink. On ferrous substrates, apply Noxyde Plus in red or grey as the first coat. Then apply contrasting Noxyde Plus colours for subsequent coats.
Application and Thinning
Brush and roller for touch up only. Use undiluted as a rust preventive paint and diluted with approximately 25% water if being used as an adhesion primer (consumption about 100 g/m2).
Airless spray: Use undiluted.
Nozzle: 13 - 17 / Pressure: minimum 170 bars. Nozzle and pressure can vary depending on the type of substrate, equipment and the experience of the applicator.
- Prolongs the the lifetime of metal cladding with at least another 10 years
- Unrivaled corrosion protection and waterproofing
- 200% elasticity protects against cracking and peeling
- Prevents rust from spreading
- UV-resistant and protects against abrasion
- Water-based formulation, quick drying
- Single pack product
- Optimised for spray application