About Akzo Nobel Acid Catalysed Clear Lacquers
The 7LD range of clear acid catalysed lacquers are fast drying, high build, with low formaldehyde emission, intended for industrial coating of furniture and fittings for indoor use.
They provide a high degree of clarity and depth of finish to most solid timber and wood veneers.
They are certified for the El level concerning formaldehyde and also contains less than 1% organic solvent.
The range is recommended for furniture and shop fittings and gives a long-lasting, tough and durable finish.
Available in a wide range of translucent colours.
- Excellent flow
- High build, excellent opacity and surface feel
- Very durable and chip resistant
- Low formaldehyde and low solvent emissions
- Touch dry 60 minutes.
- Gloss levels 10-90%
- Fine, medium and coarse textures
- Tested to FIRA BS 6250 Severe Use Standard
Application and thinning
Catalyst: 7QC 084 / ratio: 10 parts Lacquer to 1 part Catalyst
Spray or curtain coater