About Teknos Rensa Anti-Mould Solution
Rensa Anti-Mould Solution kills mildew, lichen and algae growth from external surfaces of buildings. It is easy to spray on e.g. tile and felt roof, stone paving, brick wall or fence and let the growth be removed by the effects of weather. Rensa Anti-Mould disinfects the surface and gives long-term protection.
It can be used on all constructional surfaces, which endure cleaning with water: wood, concrete, bitumen sheet, plaster etc. and old painted surfaces. It works extremely well on porous surfaces where it gets to absorb in, e.g. concrete roof tiles and paving tiles, bitumen roofing felt, plaster, press-impregnated.
Rensa Anti-Mould can also be used together with Rensa Façade cleaner on pre-treating badly mildew growth contaminated surfaces before they are repainted.
Rensa Anti-Mould is environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It meets the requirements by OECD and by the Detergent regulation of European Parliament and the Council on detergents for biodegradability (OECD 301B, EC 648 / 2004).
Direction For Use
Dilute Rensa Anti-mould with water depending on the purpose of its use:
For surface protection and pre-treating before painting: 1:5 (1 litre of detergent to 5 litres of water)
For very dirty/mildewed surfaces: 1:2.
Remove loose dirt and other matter from the surface by e.g. brushing. Apply Solution against mildew to the surface to be cleaned by using e.g. a brush or low-pressure spray (so-called garden spray). Do not rinse. Weathering actions, wind and rain will remove dead and dried growth.
Pre-treating Surfaces Before Painting
Wet porous and absorbing surfaces with water before cleaning. Apply Solution against mildew to the surface to be cleaned by using e.g. a brush or low-pressure spray (so-called garden spray). Let it act for about 2 days. After that wash the surface with Rensa Facade cleaner.
Rensa Anti-Mould Solution is an efficient, but environmentally friendly and biodegradable product. However, using the protection against mildew must be followed with a reasonable caution.
Avoid skin contact and breathing the spray mist.
Protect eyes from splashes. See Material safety data sheet.
May harm garden plants – avoid splashing. Plants can be covered or wetted with water before the treatment.