About Tikkurila Optiva Primer
A high quality waterborne acrylic primer paint for use on interior walls and ceilings.
Ideal for new plaster, dry lining and previously painted surfaces in new construction, office, retail, leisure, and home projects.
- Creates a uniform surface for painting by reducing the absorption of the substrate
- Easy to use with a very low odour
- Increases the flow and coverage rate of Tikkurila wall paints
- Holds the Eco label for very low VOC
- Available in white and any pastel colour
Brush, roller, spray
If necessary thin up to 5% with water.
All surfaces must be dry, air temperature not less than 5°C and not higher than 25°C.
Relative air humidity should be below 80%.
6–8 m² per litre per coat.
The coverage rate will vary dependent upon such factors as surface absorption and texture, application method and colour.
Drying Time at 23°C, RH 50%
Touch dry, 1 hour
Recoat, 4 hours
At lower temperatures and higher humidity drying and recoat times may be extended.
Clean tools with water immediately after completion.