RustOleum CombiColor Smooth Metal Paint from RustOleum Mathys
CombiColor Smooth is a paint for interior and exterior metal. Easy to apply as it is a primer and topcoat in one. Based on a urethane modified alkyd, providing good drying properties at low temperatures.
CombiColor Smooth contains rust-inhibitive pigments and offers corrosion protection in light industrial environments. The high flexibility ensures the CombiColor will not crack or flake. CombiColor is suitable for all types of bare, manually de-rusted metalwork such as railings, machinery, building, construction components and vehicles of all types.
- Provides long lasting protection
- Excellent coverage and very high hiding power in one coat
- Sag resistant, no brush marks
- For use on interior and exterior metal
- Low odour
- Can be a applied at low temperatures
- Available in an colour including BS4800 and 381C, RAL, Agricultrual Equipment, and many more
- Satin or Gloss Finish
- Combicolor Hammertone and CombiColor Matt finishes also available. Click on the links to find out more.
Remove oil, grease and all other surface contamination with ND14 Cleaner Degreaser or high pressure (steam) cleaning. Remove rust scale, loose mill scale, loose rust and loose coatings by scraping and wire brushing, light blast cleaning or sanding. Sand intact coatings to roughen the surface slightly.
The surface must be clean and dry during application.
Galvanised, Zinc and Aluminium surfaces need to be primed with Combi Adhesion Primer 3302.
Application and Thinning
Brush: Up to 10 vol. %; Thinner 7301.
Use natural bristles, long hair brushes.
Roller: Up to 10 vol. %; Thinner 7301.
Use short pile, poly-amid (Perlon) 6-12 mm rollers.
Roller application may require 2 coats to achieve recommended dry film thickness.
Air-atomised spray: 10-25 vol.%; Thinner 7301. Gravity cup and pressure cup.
Tip size: 1.0 -1.5 mm.
Atomising pressure: 2 - 4 bar.
Recommended Thinner 7301