About Cascarez Fast Wood Glue (Fast Grab)
The exceptionally high solids content ensure that it’s the fastest, strongest adhesive of its type. Used correctly it will bond most woods in 10 minutes and be ready to handle in 30 minutes. Bonds stronger than the wood itself in less than 2 hours! Suitable for all woods and joinery, assembly of doors, window frames and furniture. Not suitable for continuous immersion in water.
- Water resistant to D3 classification
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Low timber staining - will not stain
- Creep resistant
- Dries clear
- Contains no inert fillers
- Suitable for radio frequency (R-F) cure
- Water based
- High particle content
For best results use on clean, dry, bare wood.
Apply a thin, even film to both surfaces. Assemble the joint immediately, applying continuous pressure, preferably with a clamp.
Use a damp cloth to remove excess adhesive. Use between 5oc and 30oc.
Drying Times and Coverage
Tack time: 10 minutes
Curing time: 2-4 hours
Coverage: as required.
Protect from extremes of temperature during storage and application.
Health, safety and the environment
- Non-hazardous, non-flammable.
- Contact with eyes or skin - wash immediately with water.
- Remove excess from tools before washing in warm water.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses.
- Supervise use by children.