A penetrating clear primer that binds the repair and bonds with the DRY FLEX repair compound
• Low viscosity
• Penetrates more quickly and more deeply into the wood
• Strengthens the fibres of the wood
• Easy brush application
• After application can be left up to 2 hours before application of DRY FLEX® 1
• Maximum compatibility with DRY FLEX® 1
• Simple and clean to mix
- Check the moisture content of the surface (maximum 18%)
- Ensure that all decayed or excessively soft wood and weathered, damaged or burnt wood is completely removed until a sound wood substrate is achieved.
- All surfaces must be free of dust, dirt, grease, raised wood fibres and general surface contamination.
- Remove any paint coatings from the surfaces to be treated and sand back to bare shiny wood.
- Sand the wood surface before the product is applied.
- Allow a minimum of 20 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours for the DRY FIX 1 to penetrate the surface of the timber.
- Remove any excess DRY FIX 1 which has not penetrated into the wood with absorbent paper. - Apply DRY FLEX® 1.