Tikkurila Feelings Extra Durable
The Feelings Extra Durable is a heavy-duty interior emulsion from Tikkurila. Exceptionally durable, hard-wearing and long lasting ensures that this paint is perfect for finishing interior walls and ceilings in areas that require frequent washing down with strong detergents and/or disinfectants. The water based acrylate latex formula is low odour and mould resistant and is also recommended for use in humid rooms.
Can be applied to many interior surfaces including; concrete, brick, building block and boards, MDF and primed wood, metal and repainting interior surfaces previously coated with waterborne, alkyd or acid catalysed paints.
The heavy-duty and durable nature of the Feelings Extra durable ensures that this paint is perfect for use in both residential and commercial areas. This includes; kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms, utility rooms, swimming pools, shops, hospitals, schools and more.
Available in an unlimited colour range, and in a semi-matt finish. Apply by brush, spray or roller.
Do you have an area that requires enhanced cleanliness properties? Choose to add an antimicrobial additive.
Certain surfaces and areas require enhanced cleanliness and care - whether this be in care environments, hospitals, or areas of food preparation.
For any questions or for more information about the antimicrobial additive please give us a call on 01793 511537.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from grease, dirt, oil, wax, rust, loose material and surface contamination.
- Use Tikkurila cleaning agents and mould removal solution as necessary for best results.
- Use a high quality filler for filling cracks, nail holes, blemishes and for levelling uneven surfaces and ensure that existing painted and filled surfaces are thoroughly sanded smooth.
- Prime unpainted wall and ceiling surfaces and spot prime all bare areas on previously painted walls and ceilings with Feelings Universal Primer.
- Prime all bare wood with Otex Adhesion Primer and bare metal surfaces with Rostex Super Metal Primer.
- In areas of high humidity, walls and ceilings should be primed with Feelings Moisture Stop prior to the application of Feelings Extra Durable.
Application and Thinning
Apply by brush, roller or spray.
Thinning: If necessary, thin by up to 5% with water.